SovCube is basically a very simple concept. Cubing your tokens is considered proof-of-commitment for token holders to provide integrity and trust towards BSOV and eventually other ERC20-tokens.
- Cube Contracts are already created by us. They enable you to timelock/freeze your ERC-20 tokens. We call this action “To Cube” or “Cubing“.
- Each contract has a different LockUpPeriod. (LUP)
- A LockUpPeriod (LUP) is the amount of days your tokens will be Cubed.
- Token holders may freeze as many tokens as they like.
- After the LockUpPeriod has passed, the tokens are available for withdrawal.
- The withdrawal of tokens happen in intervals. The token holder will have to wait a WithdrawalPeriod (e.g 7 days) to withdraw a WithdrawalAmount (e.g 1000 tokens).
- Using the above example: If there are 100,000 BSOV tokens Cubed in one transaction, then it will take 100 weeks to withdraw all the 100,000 tokens.