Use SovCube to timelock your tokens in an immutable smart contract, and retrieve them later.
Contribute to a higher proof-of-commitment by Cubing tokens.
(The verb “to cube” is a coined term that means “to timelock”).
of circulating BSOV has already been Cubed.
BSOV’s LockUpPeriod has ended.
The timelockers can now withdraw 1000 BSOV per week.
of distributed GRT has already been Cubed.
until GRT’s LockUpPeriod ends.
When LockUpPeriod is over, timelockers can withdraw 1 GRT per week.
Can you earn dividends or profits from SovCube?
No, this is not what SovCube is about.
Who should use SovCube?
Token holders who want to…
- Help build more trust for your token.
- Protect yourself from yourself during market swings.
- Join a collective of longterm holders.
Three good reasons to use SovCube for your token:
- Reduce token velocity.
- Reduce market selling pressure.
- Strengthen the collective integrity of token holders.